With industry-changing fuel standards on the horizon, now is not the time to sit back and relax!
The Obama Administration’s 54.5 mpg CAFE standard by 2025 will add $3,000 to the average price of a new vehicle. Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says that the new standards;will change the way the industry operates.
Automotive IQ and IQPC are excited to bring you the 7th Annual Innovative Seating Summit tackling the most effective methods for developing lighter, safer, cheaper and more comfortable seats.
The combination of the impending CAFE standards, multiple safety regulations and the directives of consumer demands create a huge amount of pressure on OEMS and Tier One’s as they compete toward developing new automotive vehicles for today’s market.
OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, material suppliers, universities and research institutions join forces at the Summit to discuss the innovative solutions that your company yearns for. Don’t find out next year that you missed out on this year’s innovations!
Co-Located with the Advanced Lightweight Materials Summit
The 7th Innovative Seating Conference is co-located with 6th Advanced Lightweight Materials for Automotive Summit. Click here to find out about our 2 in 1 super pass and gain access to BOTH conferences!
Fast Track Your Attendance:
Top 6 Reasons to Attend the Innovative Seating Conference:
- Network with Senior Directors, VPs, Engineers and Supervisors in the following departments: Interior Design, Manufacturing, R&D, Design Engineering, Seat Design, and Interior Styling.
- Learn best practices on reducing seat weight. A 10% decrease in vehicle weight results in a 6.6% increase in fuel efficiency.
- Eavesdrop on the closely guarded secrets of the industry's top experts. In this hyper-competitive industry, where else will you get an inside look at seating innovations that would otherwise remain private?
- Leverage case studies presented by top OEMs. In recent versions of this event, attendees were able to hear presentations by Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Toyota and Volvo.
- How to implement new programs or program expansions on a budget
- Identify new advancements in power seating, seat-belt pre-tensioners, smart seats, heating systems and foam cushioning, just to name a few. Seating is the second most expensive R&D component of vehicle development.
Who Should Attend:
Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Heads, Supervisors, Engineers from OEMs, Tier 1 Suppliers, Materials Suppliers, Research Institutes and Universities for:
- Material Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Interior Design/Stylist
- Research & Development
- Seat Design Specialist
- Interior Stylist
- Automotive Research Engineer